Taste of Thame is delighted to be raising funds for Thame Food Bank through a raffle as part of the event. The Tasteof Thame prize draw will take place after the event itself, on Monday 12th June 2023. Winners will be contacted that week to arrange to collect their prizes.
Venues and producers involved in the event have generously donated the following prizes for you to win:
- A ‘Taste of Thame’ hamper worth over £270, featuring the following:
Some cheese from Deli @ No 5; Two Japanese Bento lunchboxes from Sakana; £20 voucher for Wild Lemon Grass; £20 luncheon vouchers from the Cottage Bakery; £20 gift voucher to be redeemed at Bokkies Deli, Aylesbury; £10 voucher from Cornfield Bakery; A voucher for Crayfish Capers fish cakes; An Italian chocolate cake from Umberto’s; A gift set of truffle oil from Meads Rapeseed Oils; A tin of Holy Cow Lay Grey tea; A bottle of Prosecco from the Spread Eagle Hotel; Two bottles of wine donated by SNIKS; A bag of speciality coffee, donated by Renewed; A selection of jam and chutney donated by Bucksum; A bottle of Red wine from The Black Horse; A selection of Rumsey’s chocolates; A voucher for a speciality goat cheese from the Little Shop of Cheese.
- A bread making course worth £150 held at Cornfield Bakery,Wheatley
- A voucher worth £80 for ‘Daws Hill’ wine tour and tasting for four people
- A Hamper of Whats Cooking? goodies
- A beautiful Spode ‘Creatures of Curiosity’ three tier cake stand from the AGA store(RRP £60)
- A mixed case of six ‘Oxbucks’ bottles of wine.
- One month free membership of Racquets Fitness Centre, Thame
- Champagne afternoon tea for two at The Spread Eagle Hotel, Thame
- An MOT booked at Thame Cars
- A Black Horse restaurant voucher for £50
- £50 cash donated from ‘Go Greek’
- A £50 voucher for ’Wild Venison’ box of meat
- A £50 voucher for The Thatch restaurant
- A £50 voucher for the Rising Sun
- £50 voucher redeemable for any evening course at Hartley’s Cookery School
- A collection of goodies from the Book House, including Emily Jonzen’s ‘-Good Food Fast- Delicious recipes that won’t waste your time’, ‘Talking Turkey’ a history of words and phrases used in association with food, a Caroline Gardner Recipe Planner Journal and a Pinch of Nom apron
- Afternoon tea for two at Treacle’s café
- A Bottle of champagne donated by Lucy’s Electrics
- A bottle of champagne donated by Lightfoots Solicitors
- A case of 12 assorted bottles of XT Brewery beer
- A box of 12 assorted bottles of Grovers Cider
- A bottle of Salcombe gin, donated by Crew Clothing
- A £25 voucher for Gloria’s Cafe and restaurant
- A hamper of Smoochy Moo Moos goodies
Tickets will be available in person on the day of Taste of Thame (Saturday 27th May 2023) upstairs at Thame Town Hall. You will need to provide an email address and contact details in order to purchase these on the day.
Buy your tickets online at www.jumblebee.co.uk/tasteofthame2023raffleforthamefoodbank
Thame Food Bank
Thame Food Bank is run by SharingLife Trust, a UK Registered Charity helping those who have and can, to assist those who don’t have or can’t. They are based in South Oxfordshire and through support networks help people in need in the area around Thame. Included in this work is running The Thame foodbank which provides emergency supplies of essential food items to those in our community who are struggling financially. They have the following collection points in Thame:
- Town Hall
- Also in these local churches, St Mary’s, Cornerstone (Sundays only at John Hampden School), St Joseph’s & Long Crendon Baptist.
If you or anyone you know is in need of support from the Thame Foodbank please contact us via one of the Sharing LIfeline numbers: 0300 201 0212 or 07541 299010
Find out more at www.sharinglifetrust.org/